Happy Friday everyone! We hope you have some fun things planned with your families for the weekend. We wanted to let you know of a few things going on around town:
- Be sure to check out this Awesome in April Nashville calendar which is full of all kinds of events going on in our city this month. It never hurts to check out the tourist websites every now and then, you might find gems like this to keep you informed!
- Today: The Nashville Ballet will be having a special presentation at the Gallatin Public Library for all ages to enjoy. 123 E Main Street Gallatin 11:30 – 12:30.
- Nashville’s Cherry Blossom Festival is this Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. Check out their website to find out some of the events going on throughout the day.
- Free Baby Shower: New and soon to be parents can participate in seminars, browse vendor booths, tour the birthing facility, win prizes and much more at Sumner Regional Medical Center 555 Hartsville Pike in Gallatin. 9 am – 2 on Saturday.
- Like Cupcakes? Like getting your free books from Books from Birth? Then you should go to Cupcake-palooza. It is a benefit for Books from Birth of Middle Tennessee and includes cupcake samplings from bakers across Nashville including all kinds of educational info and learning games and more. Belmont United Methodist Church in the Village- 2007 Acklen Ave Nashvile. Saturday 2-5 pm. $15 adults, $5 ages 5 and younger.
- One of our favorite monthly events, the Nashville Flea Market is happening today, tomorrow and Sunday at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. Check out their website for hours and details.